Sunday, March 14, 2010

FROZEN PIZZA


I guess I am in a food mood....... Today I want to talk about frozen pizza... I typically am not a fan.. I usually by dough and make my own.. I saw a commercial recently for Dr. Oetker frozen pizza.. It actually looked good.. They advertised it as the #1 pizza in Italy...Sounded promising.

Next time I am in the Stop and Shop I head down the pizza aisle, not really expecting to find it..... But it was there...

I decided to try the Pizza Generosa; Pepperoni, onion, red yellow and green peppers.. It took about ten minutes to cook, right on the oven rack.. It has a nice thin crust, which is a plus for me. It was OUTSTANDING....... I am in love.. I am shocked and in love.....

I would rather get this frozen pizza than any take-out pizza here on Nantucket...

If anyone else has tried any other flavors let me know how they were. I highly suggest giving it a try...

Oh, and for all you Top Chef fans... Fabio (one of my favorite contestants ever!!!) is the new spokesperson for Dr. Oetkers....LOVE HIM!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog