Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE BEST GRILLED CHEESE


Today I am going to talk about a grilled cheese recipe. Bartlett Farm has a yearly Grilled Cheese Contest. This year I thought that I would participate. I came up with a great concoction.. I like to call it A "Grilled Banana Split."


I used pound cake sliced very thinly for the bread. ( i made my own pound cake, but it did not seem to work very well.. not dense enough. So I ended up using sara lee.)


Next, thin slices of Cheese Cake, topped with shaved chocolate, caramel and thinly sliced bananas. After it grilled I stuck a cherry on top...


It turned out great. I can see myself using this recipe for a dinner party..


I didn't win...But it was a lot of fun. Can't wait for next year!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog