Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CAVAPOO, THE BEST DOG IN THE WORLD!


My Favorite thing: My Cavapoo, Hazel!!



OK, so maybe I am a little biased.. But I think that Cavapoo's are the greatest dog in the world. I spent a lot of time looking for a puppy that would suit me (after my awesome landlords agreed to let me have a dog!).


I wanted to find a dog that didn't shed, was on the smaller side, and who would get along with my cats.. After some searching I came across the Cavapoo and fell in love. It only took a couple of days to find Hazel.... I named her just from her picture..( The name comes from a television series that my grandmother used to love to watch... It reminds me of her.)


Hazel came from a breeder in Kansas, she flew by herself from Kansas to Boston. I was a nervous wreck... It was love at first sight...


She is what was missing in my life at the time. I have had her almost a year now.. Everyone is love with her.. and she loves everyone, man, woman, child and animal...


She loves to watch animals on TV. If any of you have seen the Traveler's insurance commercial where the dog is protecting his bone, the song Trouble plays in the background.. As soon as Hazel hears "Trouble", even if she is sound asleep she goes bonkers..... The other night someone on American Idol sang Trouble and she went bonkers... It is the funniest thing...


Thank God for Hazel, she keeps me sane.. Check out my slide show..... You will fall in love as well!
Want to know more about Cavapoos.... Check out this url...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog