Sunday, April 4, 2010

Moisturizer


I literally have spent years trying to find the right skin care regimen for me. I have tried the expensive creams (la Mer) and the over the counter creams (oil of olay). Today I can write to you and say that I have finally found a regimen that works for me, from beginning to end. I would suggest theses products to everyone!!

One word Shiseido. Shiseido is from Japan. In my research I found that it is one of the oldest cosmetic companies in the world.. That has got to say something!!! :)

I use the Shiseido White Lucent Regimen. I start with the White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam, works great. Next, I know that some of you are skeptical when it comes to toner, and I am guessing that is when Shiseido call it "softener". Skeptical or not, I definitely suggest using the White Lucent Brightening Brightening Refining Softener- Enriched....

Now here is the tricky part, the actual moisturizer.... For my every day moisturizer I use the White Lucent Brightening Protective Moisturizer ( which I think has been replaced by the white lucent brightening protective emulsion). However, there are times when my skin is extremely dry.. On these occasions I use the White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing GEL. There is no SPF in this one, and it says that it is meant for nighttime.. I don't agree.. If you need extra moisturizing during the day use the moisturizing gel instead of the protective emulsion.

For night, I use the White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion.

All of these products are fantastic. Most of them I originally bought at Nordstroms.. I have also found that Macy's in Hyannis carries Shiseido.. However, I buy most of my beauty products from Sephora, and of course they carry all the Shiseido products...

This week in preparation for my vacation I am going to try some of their sun care products..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog