Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bank of America "Add It Up"



I know, I know, 2 posts in one day!!


I do a lot of online shopping, (the curse of living on Nantucket). I have found a way to get a little cash back while ordering online... I use Bank of America "Add It Up". Not every store is available through their website, bu there are many to choose from... I good example for me..I spend a lot of money at Sephora, last time I ordered from them I got 5% cash back from Bank of America..


You can only use this service if you use Bank of America online banking...




They have specials, this week, Macy's 6%, crate and Barrel 5%.


USE IT!!! Well Worth it!!!

1 comments:

Peter said...

Designer Doors Online are now applying the same expertise with our Wooden Front Doors, Bespoke doors, Made to Measure Doors, Front Doors,
Oak Doors, Replacement doors, Aluminum doors range to the domestic homes sector with equal success.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog